Thursday, March 29, 2012

One can only dream...

I dream about him over and over again. I love each one though. Like one of him, my best friend and me. We're holding hands and together and me crying because I finally got what I really wanted in my life. Its been two years, I'm young and I fall too hard for guys but he's different he was there for me. He was nice and caring. He was perfect. I messed it all up and I wish I could take it back. Probably right now instead of typing this, I could have been texting him right now... I honestly picture everything with him. I feel like he's the one. Even though he might not feel the same. Something in me doesn't let me forget him. I'm not going through a phase. I honestly feel this way. I picture my life with him. I'd do anything for him. I just wish I could forget about everything. If I can't even talk to him once again. Then I wish I could forget everything. I just don't want to feel more hurt than I already am. I wish he knew though...

No comments:

Post a Comment