Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm sorry

I want to say my sister did this, but I know she didn't. these scars hurt for the moment but will stay forever. I wish I would have gone with my parents. I miss them so much. I don't want to be here, I want to be with someone who cares and I don't think I have anyone like that. Yes I have Diana, Jackie, Daniela, and more but I feel like I bother them too much, all I do is cause problems. It's the third or second night I've cried. well in a row. I don't want to be here. I want to be alone, and I want to sleep and have no worries. Why can't I just be happy and know afterward everything will be fine, everything. And I don't want to be told it while I'm on earth because it is a lie. I want to go somewhere where I don't need to worry

music.. is probably my best friend. Ed sheeran, wow. "When I need to get home, you're my guiding light" Why don't I have a guiding light... Set me free, someone.





No comments:

Post a Comment