Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Him

Him, he's adorable, funny, the best smile, mysterious, HILARIOUS!, and he listens, he doesnt get mad.... Sounds like the perfect guy right? He is, thats why I love him. I met him 2 years ago,we were best friends, he listened and when i got hurt and got scars he didnt care he asked if i was ok and that was that he acted completely normal. He knows i dont like taking attention, he got that. If i talked he'd stare into my eyes and laugh at the lamest jokes i had. When he laughed I laughed just because i got to hear his laugh. He was so nice! He was perfect. And I loved him. On facebook, we talked for the longest time. The most time was 7 hours and  sometimes it lasted 2-6 hours. The only reason we stopped at like 6 hours was because we had dinner. The next day we talked more and more. He was my best friend. Now we dont talk. Its sad. And i miss him. I try to talk but he's always around that other girl. I dont hate her, im  just jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment