Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lie.

I live a lie. Most people know me as a quiet person, only my friends know me truly. Or so they think. Not even family knows me. It's my lie. The only people in on it is Me, myself, and I.
No one knows, sometimes I get scared that people would find out the truth but no one ever does. I want to stop it but I keep forcing myself to continue. I just can't though because my life would just mean nothing again. I wish I could tell someone, but it just seems like you can't trust anyone. It's a ridiculous lie, my friends think its real but it's not. Sometimes I get scared, I feel terrible.... No, the word for what I feel about it is something I can't describe. I feel trapped with this lie like a

butterfly trying to escape the net. The trick is that it never escapes. I cannot tell anyone, everyone would hate Me, I don't want to lose my friends. Even a note my cousin, who is my best friend, writes "I could trust you because I know you're not a liar." Each and every time I read it, I feel like I could just die knowing they don't know the truth.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment