Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hurting is what I do best

Well, its true. I hurt myself, I discourage myself. I make myself think other people are better than me . I always feel like they're up on top of the mountain and I'm always the one falling down over and over again. I wish I could just fly in the clouds like Anna Blue says in her song.    It shows that I could do anything and I'm on top of the world. Thinking about it makes me smile. 
Pain, of course it hurts. It hurts real bad. Seriously. I wish it never existed. I Know I'm not the only one either too. I just wish I could stop and relax but it is never going to happen. 
My definition of pain? A feeling that no one wants to have, suffering. I would have made it more descriptive but no one would understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment