Friday, February 3, 2012

Stupid People...

The stupid people in this world. What gives you the right to talk about my family like that? I hate you and I promise you, you'll get what you deserve. I cannot stand you I wish that you just leave my life forever. You were never a friend! You were just using my family. I just wish that you get what you deserve already... Just don't even bother looking at me anymore, because if you do... Trust me we're going to have more problems than there already are. SAying stuff that never happened. Its low, and you're stupid, don't say I am because you are, saying lies and getting other people in trouble. I trusted you I told you my problems and you used me. I hope you're happy now because now I can't trust anyone. You don't know half the things I go through, so shut up and don't look at me and go tell lies to people that care. You're a waste of time, no one will ever like you, leave and shut up. Don't even bother saying sorry later on, because I promise you I will remember this day with all your lies for the rest of my life. I don't care what you say about me but once you say stuff about my family, you're in big trouble with me. Be careful is your warning from me. If you keep it up, watch out. I HATE YOU.! People these days. All they do is say lies.
#Pissed off... 

No comments:

Post a Comment