Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I love him.

 I'm sure I do. He's so perfect. Just him and everything he is. He has that way of making me smile for no reason. Well he did. We don't talk because I ruined it. But he has this way of me just hearing him laugh and smile and then I have the urge to do the same. He makes my heart beat faster when I say his name. I love what he does to get my attention but he doesn't try anymore. Out of all the guys I talk to, why couldn't he be one of them . Except he wouldn't be just a guy I talk to he'd be the one I want to be with and share everything with. I clearly do love him after two years but apparently he's gotten over it. We had something and I know we did, but I can't get over the fact that we left something unsaid. Something that we had to say to each other before we stopped talking. I guess we'll never know what it meant though. But just in case I'm going to have my head held high for you to notice.
O.L <3
#Heartbroken

No comments:

Post a Comment