Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Worst Dream

The first time I actually get to dream, it's the worst one. My dream:
I'm in a room that changes into furniture store. With the guy I like and we see the family of our old best friend. We ask them where he is and he points to him. He was laying on a couch dead asleep. I make a squeaky noise and i run to him (my old best friend) and hug him and he wakes up. I don't think he was happy to see me... but he missed the guy i like which was his best friend too. Then we open a door and we enter and the walls close. It looks like a jail cell. Then the guy i like sits on the ground and appears the girl that likes him, then I feel jealousy just pour onto me. I talk to my old best friend i say "I admit I use to like him and we talked a lot and now..." He looks at the guy i like and the girl. I look and I see her flirting and kissing him.
I wake up because I couldn't take seeing it anymore. I always say its just best to forget but I can't! He keeps coming back to my mind. I don't think I could sleep from now on.. If I have another dream like that. </3
#Heartbroken </3

No comments:

Post a Comment