Friday, February 17, 2012

My bad?

He's starting to like me I think. I don't like him though, he's a really good friend and he's really helpful and funny. But not my type. I only have one guy right now that goes through my mind and he doesn't talk to me. Out of all the guys that talk to me, why not him? But about this guy that's starting to like me.... he's trying a little bit too hard. I've only known him for 2-3 weeks. Today he asked me "Want me to massage your back?" And note I was wearing an open back shirt and I said "NO! *laugh*" I didn't want to be mean or anything. but it was so Awkward!!! Then my friend asked me " Do you like him?" Me: "No." her: "Come on" Me: "I like him as a friend." And he was right in front of me and he heard our convo! The whole time he didn't talk to me. I really do like him as a friend ONLY. I just don't want to hurt his feelings. and I don't want to lose a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment