Friday, February 17, 2012

Loving it

My goal for this year was to be less shy and be myself. And I think I'm heading in the right direction. I love it. More people talk to me. I have to say people I didn't even know talk to me now. Like a guy I've mentioned before he said, "You talk a lot more" And before I was that shy girl sitting in the front of the class and people were actually shocked when I talked. One of them even said "She talks!?" It made me laugh. I have to say my life is much easier now. My depression is slowly disappearing but its not gone I always have my moments where I can't take it. Like today a Dj and a drummer came to school. Before I would have been too afraid to even get up to dance. But now, I was the one to start dancing and go near the Dj to dance. It was one of the best moments in my life. One I definitely would remember. I love how guys also talk to me, but also one of them starting to like me.... but thats for another post. I guess I just really needed a little bit of attention to fix my life more. Well I am a girl, what do you expect? 

No comments:

Post a Comment